Below are all the products that used, along with their links. The numbers represent the order in which they should be applied.
- BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer to prime the skin
- Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Fresh Complexion Foundation (320 Soft Sable) all over the face
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (35 Deep)under the eyes, mustache area, middle of chin, center of nose, and center of forehead
- The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder to set the concealer
- Black Radiance True Complexion Custom Concealer use the darker shade to contour the cheekbones, nose, jawline, and temples
- Black Radiance Pressed Powder (Ebony) to set the whole face
- L.A. Girl Just Blushing Powder (Just Fearless) on the apples of the cheeks
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick (Sinamon) to highlight the high points of the cheekbones and nose
- The Balm Betty-Lou Manizer on top of the cream highlight
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea all over the face to set everything
- Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil to fill in the eyebrows
- E.L.F. Clear Brow & Lash Mascara on top of the crayon to set the brow hairs
- L’Oreal True Match Crayon Concealer (Medium/Deep) to highlight and clean up the eyebrows
- E.L.F. Eyeshadow Primer (Sheer) to prime the eyelids
- The Saharan By Juvia’s Place— Jamila as the transition shade
- Winky Lux Kitten Palette– Cheshire on the crease and outer corners of eyes
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow– Game Face all over the lids
- The Saharan By Juvia’s Place – Bororo on the center of lids)
- The Saharan By Juvia’s Place – Wodaabe on the inner corners of the eyes)
- Ulta Twisted Volume Maximum Performance Mascara
- Ardell Wispies
I would love to hear what you think of this look below. I want to keep creating these inspired makeup and fashion looks, so be on the lookout for more content.
Until next time!